1. Wrap a sweet potato with a wet paper towel & cook it in the microwave for 5-6 min. You want it easy to cut through but not fully cooked.
2. Slice the sweet potatoes to your preferred thickness. The thinner they are, the firmer they will be.
3. Coat a pan with olive oil and place over medium heat.
4. Cook the sweet potato & pepper slices in the same pan. The sweet potatoes will be done when they have slightly golden marks on them (top & bottom). Cook the peppers until soft.
5. Once done, place them on a paper towel to absorb some of the oil.
6. In another pan fry 2 eggs to your liking (a little yolk is SO good).
7. Once the eggs, sweet potatoes, and peppers are done… construction begins.
8. DON’T forget the spinach!